For Distributed Generation Only
If you plan on having distributed generation (i.e. solar, wind, generator), please complete the applicable Distributed Generation application.
Less Than 20 KW DG App Tier 1
Backup Only DG App Tier 2
Larger Than 20 KW DG App Tier 3
The undersigned (hereinafter called the “Applicant”) hereby applies for membership and/or service and agrees to purchase electric energy from MCLEAN ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC. (hereinafter called the “Cooperative”, upon the following conditions and terms:
- The Applicant will, when electric energy becomes available, purchase from the Cooperative electric energy used on the premises and will pay at a rate to be determined from time to time in accordance with the bylaws of the Cooperative, provided, however, that the Cooperative may limit the amount of electric energy to be furnished for commercial/industrial uses.
- The Applicant will cause his premises to be wired in accordance with wiring specifications approved by the Cooperative and must meet both the requirements of the State of North Dakota and the newest edition of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- In purchasing electric service from the Cooperative, Applicant agrees to be bound by the Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws of the Cooperative and rules and regulations as may be from time to time adopted by the Cooperative.
- Membership in the Cooperative shall be evidenced by the purchase of and payment for electric service from the Cooperative.
- If the Applicant is a married person, membership shall be deemed to be in joint membership by the husband and wife, in joint tenancy, with the right of survivorship, unless otherwise specified.
- The Applicant, by becoming a member assures no personal liability or responsibility for any debts or liabilities of the Cooperative, and it is expressly understood that under the law his/her private property is exempt from execution for any such debts or liabilities.
- By signing, you are acknowledging that you have read this document in its entirety as well as the attached Terms and Conditions. Service will not be activated until this form is completed and returned.
The acceptance of this application by the Cooperative shall constitute an agreement between the Applicant and the Cooperative, and the Contract for electric service.