Secure and Convenient Bill Payment Options
Once you become a member of McLean Electric, you will have an account number for billing purposes. Monthly statements are mailed around the 2nd day of each month. Payment of the balance is due by the 20th of the month. If no payment is received, the account may be subject to disconnection. If you cannot pay your bill on time, please call us, payment arrangements can be made.
McLean Electric bills current. For example, the statement date of January 2nd reflects the usage of the month of December. Meter readings should only be sent if we request a reading due to automated meters not functioning properly.
- Pay Now provides an online payment alternative to SmartHub
- Easy online bill payment, no registration required to login
- Streamlines the quick payment process, use your electric account number and last name or business name to access your account for payment
- If a match is found, the Pay Now Account Screen will be displayed with details of amount due
- If a match is not found, you will receive an error message
- Pay the total amount due or change the Pay Amount field to make a partial payment
- No stored payment information, credit card or checking account information entered each time a payment is made
- Simply click on the hyperlink above
Please call 800-463-0283 or 701-463-2291, to speak with an electric billing representative if you have questions.
- Front entrance of the office building.
- Accessible from your vehicle, behind the large evergreen tree to the left as you come in the driveway of our office location
- Krause's Super Value in Garrison. The drop box is located to your left directly after the main entrance to the store.
McLean Electric Cooperative
P.O. Box 399
Garrison, ND 58540-0399
No checks to write. No postage to pay. No late or missed payments to worry about. The hassle-free way to pay your electric bill!
Complete the authorization form and return it to our office. If you are opting to have the payment deducted from your bank account, you will need to include a voided check with your authorization form. If you prefer, you can have the automatic payment applied to your credit card.
Your monthly payment will be automatically withdrawn around the 20th of each month. You will still receive your monthly statement from McLean Electric to notify you of the deduction. It will also be shown on your bank or credit card statement each month. If you have any questions regarding payment options please call us at 1-(800)-263-4922.
McLean Electric accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover Cards
E-Bill: Beginning In January E-Bill will be replaced by SmartHub.
Our E-Bill system gives instant access to information about your bill from anywhere you can access the Internet. Not only can you view your current account balance, you can also view your payment and usage history and see monthly graphical comparisons. If a record is needed of your monthly bill you can simply print it from our online system. Each month when your electronic system is ready, you will receive an e-mail telling you your bill is available to be viewed.